Use of Bid to Win
- Access to and use of this site ('Bid to Win') is provided by Bid to Win Ltd and is subject to the following terms:
- By using Bid to Win you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Bid to Win. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Bid to Win.
- Bid to Win Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
- Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by
Bid to Win Ltd.
- Your continued use of Bid to Win after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Bid to Win content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Bid to Win content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of Bid to Win content requires the prior written permission of
Bid to Win Ltd.
- You agree to use Bid to Win only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Bid to Win.
- Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Bid to Win.
- Bid to Win content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to
Bid to Win Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Bid to Win Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Bid to Win regardless of the form of action.
- Bid to Win Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in Bid to Win content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Bid to Win
or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Contributions to Bid to Win
- The names, images and logos identifying Bid to Win Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of
Bid to Win Ltd, and/or third parties.
- Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of
Bid to Win Ltd, or any other third party.
- Bid to Win Ltd may use this site for communication and collaboration with customers and the delivery of services to customers. Where such collaboration is established the rights and liabilities in any materials contributed to this site (Bid to Win) shall be as defined in any contract between Bid to Win Ltd and its customer. Where no such contract is in force the terms shall be those defined below applying to contributions to the Bid to Win community.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Bid to Win (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant
Bid to Win a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in
- If you do not want to grant to Bid to Win Ltd the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Bid to Win.
- Further, by submitting your contribution to Bid to Win, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to
Bid to Win for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Bid to Win against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by
Bid to Win as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Bid to Win and the purposes specified above.
Links to Third Party sites
- The Bid to Win Web Site may
contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not
under the control of Bid to Win and Bid to Win is not responsible
for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link
contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- Bid to Win is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of
transmission received from any Linked Site.
- Bid to Win is providing
these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement by Bid to Win of the site or any association with
Bid to Win Community Rules
- You agree to use Bid to Win Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Bid to Win community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
- House Rules
- Usernames will be failed if they:
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
- We reserve the right to fail messages which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
- Bid to Win welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our
websites and services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for
Bid to Win may be considered harassment.
- We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted.
- If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Bid to Win Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in Bid to Win Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of
Bid to Win.
- If you're under 16:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any Bid to Win discussion.
Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
- If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a Bid to Win Community service, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited.
- This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
- This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Bid to Win Community areas.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Bid to Win Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Bid to Win, and
Bid to Win considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated,
Bid to Win may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
- Bid to Win reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Bid to Win (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Bid to Win Ltd